We offer a wide range of services, adapting to the needs of our customers, with a personalized service to help them grow. We invest in a relation with them, looking for a long-term mutual benefit.
Our extensive commercial structure guarantees a global presence for our clients in the segment. With sales representatives strategically located we are able to make a much more rapid and dynamic development. At Summerwind, we have a clear philosophy, we want to be the strategic partner of the airline in the area in which we represent it, and for that, we offer the wider services in the sector:
Our Customer Service provides everything you need: instant access to our team; one-stop problem solving, easy to reach and easy to talk to with expert, friendly advice.
We offer phone and e-mail support as well as personal consultations and training with highly qualified staff fluent in various languages including: English, French and Spanish depending on the needs of our clients.
Our team is fully trained and is expert in the following GDS: Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre. We are here to attend to our clients’ needs and resolve any queries, contingencies or claims.
Offline Marketing contracted out by Summerwind provides strong local market presence, passenger loyalty and commercial operations.
Our marketing team does market research to identify and satisfy the needs of our clients in order to create customer loyalty. We manage the website and social media of our represented airlines, generating quality content to improve their position on the internet (SEO). We develop marketing plans adapted to the needs of our customers, organizing Press and Fam Trips, counseling in publicity and choosing top activities in the sector.
We work with a large database for email marketing, targeted to specific segments of the market.
– Market penetration and positioning
– Distribution cost reduction
– Sales increase
– Achieve B2B & B2C potenrials
– Generate branding
Identification of core competencies:
– Cost analysis – identification of limiting cost factors.
– Linkage of core competencies plan, develop and implement a customer profit improvement plan.
– Focus on planned marketing action supporting the entire network.
– Expertise and in-depth knowledge of the local market.
– An active customer base in all of our represented territories.
– Continued development of our established customer databases and mailing lists.
– Regular compilation of sales reports and analysis of market data.
– The design, print and distribution of marketing materials in line with the airline´s corporate branding.
– Raise awareness of the airline in the market and implement an effective marketing strategy.
– The creation of imaginative and inventive short mails for regular circulation to extensive databases of freight clients.
– Regular preparation of factual and effective press releases for distribution to the trade publications.
Our team is qualified to use all of the reservation system in the market.
We can also train you and transmit our know-how.
Development of Strategic Plan:
– Initial Diagnosis.
– Business Scope.
– Operating Model.
– Corporate and Governance model.
– Financial model.
– Business Plan.
Delivery/redelivery aircraft. Transition of the new regulations (AIR OPS, SERA,…).
– Assessment of performances and limitations.
– Escape routes.
– Analysis procedures area, route and aerodrome.
– Consulting Systems. Environmental impact: noise and emissions.
Summerwind also offers an airport TICKET DESK SERVICE. This include last minute sales, excess baggage and customer assistance. We also offer handling and ramp supervision.
The Air Operator’s Certificate is a necessary document for an airline, that is why we are allowed to open and renew in any country of EASA environment.
We contact outsourced and qualified staff in all areas of the AOC such as: Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Cargo, Maintenance, Engineering and Safety.
Summerwind offers training in some of the industry competencies:
– Dangerous Goods.
– Operational engineering.
– Flight Dispatch.